9 TED talks recommended by students for students
Want to change the world?
top 10 talks by teenage girls
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Sunday, May 27, 2018
My TIME CAPSULE
What is a time capsule?
It is a container storing a selection of objects chosen as being typical or important for you now, buried for discovery in the future.
1) Write a list of your important things (family, friends, hobbies, special places, experiences to remember, plans, predictions...)
2) Choose 5/6 objects of your list. You can use a photo or a drawing of your favourite thing.
3)Write ideas/sentences about your things/photos explaining whay they are important to you (past/present/future)
4) Prepare your presentation: first, write it. Then, practise. Finally, give the presentation or record it and put it on our padlet.
DEADLINE: June 13th
- How to create a time capsule
Friday, May 18, 2018
Friday, May 11, 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
1) YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN:
- A DISCUSSION (2/3 people)
- TELL A STORY OR PERSONAL ANECDOTE (1/2 people)
2) WRITE IDEAS FIRST/ PREPARE IT
3) HAVE A LOOK AT THE GUIDELINES HERE:
- telling a story or anecdote
4) DEADLINE: May 20th to paste it on our Padlet (12:00 pm)